Please, read the information below and go to the video section for more training and information materials.
Steps to get an experiment working in the BRAMS-OTP:
- Build experiment in your framework of choice (ex. jspsych, PyschoJS).
- Install JATOS in your computer. http://www.jatos.org/Get-started.html
- Get your experiment working in your JATOS local installation
- Export experiment to jzip file
- Get an account in the BRAMS-OTP. Accounts are currently available for
BRAMS or CRLBM members. Send email to email@example.com
- Import experiment into BRAMS-OTP JATOS account.
- Get worker (participant) links.
Introduction to JATOS by its developer Kristian Lange.
BRAMS was part of the CRBLM Townhall on remote testing in July 30, 2020. Please see our presentation below: