Please, read the information below and go to the video section for more training and information materials.
Steps to get an experiment working in the BRAMS-OTP:
- Build experiment in your framework of choice (ex. jspsych, PsychoJS).
- Install JATOS in your computer. http://www.jatos.org/Get-started.html
- Get your experiment working in your JATOS local installation
- Export experiment to jzip file
- Get an account in the BRAMS-OTP. Accounts are currently available for
BRAMS or CRLBM members. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Import experiment into BRAMS-OTP JATOS account.
- Get worker (participant) links.
BRAMS-OTP Q&A 3
October 15, 2020. Zoom recording.
Presenters: Kevin Jamey, Adam Robaczewski, Andrea Sander-Montant, Nick Foster.
BRAMS-OTP Q&A 2
October 1, 2020. Zoom recording.
Presenters: Yondu Mori, Aaron Glick, Alex Nieva.
BRAMS-OTP Q&A 1
September 17, 2020. Zoom recording.
Presenters: Michael Weiss, Peter Donhauser, Nick Foster.
BRAMS-OTP training session 1
September 3, 2020. Zoom recording.
BRAMS was part of the CRBLM Townhall on remote testing in July 30, 2020.
Please see our presentation below:
Introduction to JATOS by its developer Kristian Lange.