We are considering a special issue on the topic of music and aphasia planned for the specialty journal Aphasiology
Scientific papers relevant to the neuroscientific and cognitive study of music in aphasia are welcome. In particular, we are interested in original research reports, reviews, case studies, and clinical and theoretical papers. If you are interest in contributing, please send us a title and abstract by May 15.
- Isabelle Peretz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Zumbansen email@example.com
- Dawn Merrett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission deadline — May 15, 2017
- Submission deadline — July 15, 2017
All inquiries regarding this call for papers should be directed to the Guest Editors listed above.