FIRST BRAMS-OTP training session
Dear BRAMS and CRBLM members,
We are pleased to invite you to the first BRAMS-OTP training session.
This session will introduce the JATOS environment and how to get a basic experiment working in the BRAMS-OTP. We will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the BRAMS-OTP.
- Preparing your experiment.
- Working in a JATOS local installation.
- Adapt experiment to work in JATOS.
- Test experiment.
- Export files.
- Working in JATOS server.
- Get participant (worker) links.
- Downloading data from JATOS.
When: Sep 3, 2020 14:00 Montreal time via ZOOM.
Register in advance for this meeting at https://umontreal.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkduitrzwpHdY1V9y7EBpjHjNbBu-kVVKR
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.