I am a Ph.D. candidate in Psychology – Cognitive neuroscience option – at the University of Montreal.
My Ph.D. project focuses on the predictive nature of the brain. I use the electroencephalography (EEG) and magnetoencephalography (MEG) techniques to dynamically measure brain activity during the processing of auditory information. My aim is to study the brain activity elicited by auditory stimuli allowing to anticipate (predict) subsequent sounds.
Other research projects
- 2021 – Current : Use of Independent Component Analysis on Event-Related Potential data
- 2021 – Current : Visual attention and memory : in collaboration with Dr. R. Dell’Acqua Lab (University of Padova)
- 2019- Current : Object recognition : in collaboration with Dr. M. Arguin (University of Montreal)
- 2019 – 2021 : Audiovisual integration
- 2018 – 2019 : Auditory memory retrieval (M.Sc. project)
Research interests : attention, memory, multisensory integration, predictive processes, methodology, signal processing
Affiliation: Dr. P. Jolicoeur Lab & Dr. R. Zatorre Lab
University: University of Montreal